I am looking for a care assistant with empathy for elderly people to join our dedicated team of carers at Paxton Home. Your values and attitude are of utmost importance to us. I invite you to join our team if you:
- have a compassionate and caring personality;
- want to bring a daily smile to every resident you come into contact with;
- have the patience and understanding to help individuals who are elderly and fragile and are immobile, forgetful, lonely, and suffering from dementia;
- are willing to enrol on our training programme so that we can equip you with the skills to do your job well;
- are looking for either a part-time or full-time permanent position
We are committed to investing in our staff by providing opportunities to upgrade your skills. We will encourage you to work towards an NVQ Level 2 in health and social care and support you to achieve a level 3 diploma if you are interested.
We will pay you a competitive salary depending on your qualifications and experience.
Please call Liz Bryan, Administrator, on 01480 213036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rosie Guyll-Simpson, Manager