The Head of Ancillary Services has a team of dedicated staff members to help look after the Home and keep it safe and clean for our elderly residents.
The principal responsibilities include:
- To provide a high standard of cleanliness, laundry service and hygiene in all areas of the home.
- To maintain contact with residents and to take note of their comments and requests and to pass on this information onto the Head of Ancillary Services.
- To respect residents’ personal belongings.
- To adhere to the home’s cleaning schedules as far as possible
We are looking for a part-time cleaner – two or three 6-hour shifts per week – to join our diligent team. Applicants must be prepared to work alternate weekends for which there is an enhanced payment.
Applicants must be reliable and take pride in their work. Paxton Hall is known for its cleanliness and smell free environment.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£9.25 per hour
- Yearly bonus
- On-site parking
- Day shift
All staff are required to wear a category IIR mask inside the care home and to be tested twice a week for coronavirus. We have a strict infection control regime which has enabled us to remain Covid free during the pandemic.
- Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)