- Cooking Club – Themed cooking eg Lammas Dorset Apple Cake for Lammas Day, Victorian Fruit cake for WI Centenary Year, Madeira Cake for National Sponge Day; Jelly making etc
- Marking of special events – eg Lammas Day, National Book Lovers Day, Easter, VE Day etc
- Manicure & Pamper Mornings
- Knit and Natter sessions
- Visits by the local vicar
- Kibondo (every 2 weeks)
- External entertainers – eg Tickled Pink’s Summer Wonderland, Mike Gee’s Musical Entertainment, Christmas carol singers etc
- Marilyn & Music for Health (once a month)
- Reading mornings – Short Stories and Newspaper articles followed by discussions
- Afternoon Teas and Coffee mornings – eg under the Willows weather permitting or to celebrate special holidays
- Arts & Crafts – eg Sunflower Crafts to Create a Wall Collage, Easter and Christmas decorations and cards; summer hats etc
- Bingo mornings
- Jigsaws and puzzles
- Residents Meetings & One to Ones (once a month)
Residents are able to enjoy a sensory courtyard garden that is accessible from the lounges.
There is also a separate dedicated residents’ garden, with raised beds, for those interested in gardening. The home has an active gardening club.